I was recently nominated for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by the lovely stash matters (if you’re not following her yet, go do it now!). The blog has great review on all things make up! Plus some witty sense of humour! Thank you for the nomination, dear!
The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognises the unique voices of women bloggers around the world.
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
A vinyl player, that my boyfriend bought me. He always gets me super cool presents. But to be entirely pathetic – he is the best gift I’ve ever received. He just makes everything better!
2. Who has been your biggest role model?
My role models change overtime. In my teen years I was crazy about Amy Lee from Evanescence. At the moment I’d say it’s Florence Welch.
3. What’s the ringtone on your phone?
I’ve got a new phone quite recently and I haven’t really bothered changing my ringtone, so it’s boringly just whatever was originally set. (boo-hoo, I know !)
4. Have you kept in touch with any of your childhood friends?
Um. Not really, I mean I have my childhood best friend on Facebook and we time to time do like or comment each other posts, but that’s as far as it goes. We probably would still be friends, however I moved away (home and school) when I was 13, so we barely ever got to see each other since then. But a friend I made at my new school is still my very best friend, so it has been 10 years! (wow)
5. What are your favourite burger toppings?
Cheese, Pickles, Lettuce. (I’m not too adventurous when it comes to food)
6. How many days until your birthday?
Ah, this is some hard math to do! haha My birthday is only on the 6th of December, so 187 days!
7. Vampires or werewolves?
When it comes to tv series, I like watching either. I just love all kinds supernatural, as long as they are well done. But if I’d have to choose to be one, then vampire. Immortality sounds nice, whilst your bones breaking into pieces every full moon sounds awful.
8. How many pairs of sandals do you own?
Just 4 pairs!
9. Have you ever flown a kite?
I haven’t! My boyfriend promised me to take me kiting, though 🙂
10. What is your signature perfume / scent?
Paco Rabanne One Million.
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. How would you describe your style?
3. What song is currently at the top of your playlist?
4. Books or Movies?
5. If you could go on holiday wherever you want, where would you pick?
6. Do you get up with one alarm in the morning or do you snooze over and over?
7. What’s your biggest celebrity crush right now?
8. How long do you spend on your make up in the mornings?
9. What was the last movie you saw and how was it?
10. What’s your top tip for relaxing when you feel stressed?
P.S. My weekly selfie 🙂
Hope you enjoyed reading this!